Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Today was a much better day.  No issues getting to work and when I signed in, I had an email from my friend Heather that made me smile and reminded me why I'm on my journey and why I share it.  Thank you Heather :)  Then I got to talk to Jen (priorfatgirl) and it was wonderful.

I'm back into the swing of logging my foods and am feeling great that I ran both Monday and this evening.  School went well even with me being quite remedial when it comes to Economics.  I really like the professor, she's very bright, funny and a total geek.  She's exactly the teacher I need to get thru this class. 

Paul came with me for my jog tonight and it was so great to do it together.  I did it alone on Monday and while I don't mind, it's was nice to spend the time with him.  He's great about pushing me beyond my comfort level and giving me positive feedback when I do well.  I love that he's willing to help me push my boundaries.  I did learn a very valuable lesson Monday, one must wear the right undies when running.  With losing weight and buying "less functionalble" underwear, I forgot to change into practical running ones.  It's hard to jog and hold your underwear up with one hand and a water bottle in the other.  What great people watching onlookers must have had.  I bought Paul great sweat sucking boxers, I wish they made them for girls.

Tomorrow I have a very exciting and fun lunch plans.  Heather has invited amazing women to lunch at her house.  I'm excited to meet new people, this is something that is still is a little outside my comfort zone.  However, I'm finding new confidence in myself and am more willing to take on new challenges. 

Unstoppable "taking it one day at a time" Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment