Monday, March 21, 2011

Speed bumps!

So after such an empowering weekend and feeling so strong in my mindset, I hit a speed bump at full speed!  After a little damage, I stood back up, brushed myself off and am back up and running.  I bet you are wondering what the speed dump could be? My fun little Wii board told me I gained 1.8 lbs this morning (from yesterday morning).   Instead of having an instant meltdown, I remembered what I’ve told other people and started putting it in perspective.  A- it could totally be related to that “time of the month”, B- weight does fluctuate up to 2 lbs in a day, C- I didn’t drink much water this weekend and I am dehydrated, D- I could have gained 2lbs and guess what, it happens.   This journey will come with up and downs.  I can’t let that get in my way and stop me.  To prove that this won’t stop me, I’m going fat Baywatch girl jogging again, TAKE THAT WII BOARD!!!!!

Unstoppable soon to buy a red swimsuit Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment