Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ARGH!!!!!

Well that about sums it up.   My day started of crappy and the middle was crappy, at least the end is looking up.  My weight was up on the stupid Wii board, but I have to take responsibility for that.  I didn’t log my foods or drink as much water as I should.  Today I got back on track and logged diligently.  After feeling frustrated and angry, I thought about the book, The Last Lecture by Professor Pausch.  I choose to be a Tigger; I will not be an Eeyore.  Tigger’s bounce, they rock and they accomplish things.  I will reach my goal, setbacks or not. 
After dropping Hannah off this morning, I sat in my car before heading to work and quick painted my nails (my car was in park) and I dropped the nail polish on my pretty new pants.  Son of a Bautch . . So I ran home, tried removing the nailpolish with remover . . . then I stunk.  No way was I go to stink like nailpolish remover all day so I quick changed pants and ran back down to my car.   Half way to work I realized I was missing my badge . . humm it was on my pants that were on my bedroom floor.  Badges, badges, we don’t need no stink’n badges.   To the front desk I went to get a temp badge and made my way to my desk.   I also think I ruined my new pants, I have these black marks on my skin from where I tried to remove the nailpolish.  Darn it!
Work has been crazy busy and layoffs make people awfully crabby.  The ironic part is people are crabby with everyone and yet we are all in the same boat.  I’m working really hard not to be a crabby pants but today kinda topped the charts.  I had my fill with a particular employee who felt the need to yell at me for something I had no control or part in.  He’s often a horses arse, but today it was just the icing on the cake after an emotionally challenging day. 
Driving on my way home feeling the emotions build up in me.  I got the shaking and hot skin and tears come to my eyes and felt the need to scream and yell at the top of my lungs.  Suddenly voice in my head said “I feel like running, it would totally release all of this tension in my body, too bad I have class tonight”.  That’s odd . . . did I think that?   Did I just have a small mental breakdown, temporary insanity?   I did a quick check, Today’s date:  Wednesday, March 29th, Age: 33, Year 2011, Fingers: 5, Looked in the mirror: yup, it’s me.   All answers correct, wow, this is new and yet exciting.  Unfortunately I have class tonight, so I opted a call to my Mom to talk.  She allowed me a good cry and I’m feeling much better.  Sometimes no matter how old you get, you just need your Mom.  I guess sometimes it just decided how it’s going to come out. 
Class is about to start and for some reason they frown on blogging in class so I better fly!  Regardless of how this day start, I’m determine to have it finish well.
Unstoppable “Tiggerriffic” Mariah

1 comment:

  1. Unstopppable Mariah - thank you for being real and authentic. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete