Thursday, October 13, 2011

Did you know?


In an effort to be transparent and honest as well as to share with you a little bite more about me, I came up with a list of things to share.  I'm guessing many of my readers may not know some of these things, in fact, when I started to really think about this list, some of them took me by surprise as well.

Did you know that . . . . . . . .
·         Fall is my favorite time of the season because I love the cool, crisp air and cuddling
·         Meeting new people scares the crap out of me
·         I have trust issues that I struggle to fix
·         Food fills my emotional voids
·         The sound of rain and faint thunder calms, relaxes and makes me happy beyond belief
·         Hard cries scare me because I'm afraid I won't be able to stop
·         I have problems with control and anxiety that I'm trying to let go of
·         Helping other people brings me great joy
·         I love paranormal movies that make me jump, even if I have to close my eyes and hide under the blanket
·         I often wonder why people like me and don't get when people want to spend time  with me
·         Winter blues plague me almost every March
·         I thank God every day that I have the privilege of being a Mother
·         I'm an expert avoider, just ask my husband
·         I'm more broken than I like to admit, but am coming to terms with it and learning what I need to be unbroken
·         My biggest fear is losing Belle and/or Paul
·         I dislike failing yet I hold back because my fear of succeeding is larger than my dislike of failing
·         Mondays are hard for me, if I could skip them I would, in fact I'm convinced I'll die on a Monday
·         I LOVE to cook and hope to have a "Dream" kitchen one day, when I'm done with school I'd like to take cooking classes
·         If I ever win the lottery or strike it rich, I'd set up a non-profit organization to help parents of stillborn children/infant death pay for unexpected expenses life funerals, headstones, burial, counceling, etc
·         Driving over bridges scares me so I have to close my eyes, which becomes an issue when I'm driving
·         Turns out, I actually do like working out, who knew!?!?!?!
·         I've learned to embrace my size and what I can do instead of being ashamed, I like that  I prove that a "big girl" can be a triathlete too
·         I am TERRIFIED of spiders, they make me scream like a little girl
·         I'm not a huge fan of surprises

So now you know a little bit more about me, what about you?  What’s something I might not know that you are willing to share?

Unstoppable "yeah, I'm a little crazy special" Mariah

4 comments:

  1. Food fills my void too, which is why I have gained 10 pounds recently. I am also with you on avoiding, spiders, and Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post! Even people that know me the best don't know how happy I am not and how broken I really am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this list. You really have to know where you've been to get to where you want to be. I am also in the "I hate Mondays" club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this list. You are a wonderful person - and I can't wait to see you again!!! #Love <3

    ReplyDelete